Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing 10


These tools were so much fun to use and have so manny applications. Wordle was great for allowing students to create concept maps or to use at the beginning or end of an instructional presentation. I discussed the trading card maker in an earlier post. It has many applications for student research and making educational games. I loved ImageChef - that is what I used to make the BeachRead sign. I think it could be used to make "riddles" or to catch student attention. There are also several cute, animated options. To me the best thing about these tools is that you can quickly create clever, attractive images that will appeal to today's patrons.

1 comment:

  1. You copied me, I did the read in the sand too!! Ok...my blog name is Elaine because Frances Weeks always said I reminded her of Elaine on Seinfeld!!
    Hope you are having a great summer!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete